Monday, June 9, 2008

Not Here


As it mentions on the right side of my blog, I am a college student. I am currently enrolled in summer class(es) in order to get my degree plan finished as fast as possible. Recently I bought a used textbook for my class, the first of two, and although it wasn't expensive, it certainly wasn't cheap for someone on my budget. I took it home and read the first chapter before the next day as it was required reading. I then promptly put the book down, and forgot about it until the next day, when I needed to read the 2nd chapter for the following class day. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where that book has gone! I know that it MUST be in my house, or maybe in my car (hadn't thought of that, should probably check). How on Earth does a textbook just DISAPPEAR?

On the bright side, I've found a couple of flip-flops that have been missing! :P

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I bet if you cleaned your house you'd find it.

Just a thought. :P