Every once in a century, my sense of style takes a curve away from my current trend. At this moment, a T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of cute flats is all I need to feel put together. But I can feel my likes moving away from the standard t-shirts, you know the ones where there's some sort of vintage picture or word splayed across it or just a plain crew neck. Right now I'm starting to feel . . .bohemian.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
- Book I Just Finished: Wither, by Lauren DeStefano.
- Book I just Picked Up: Girl with A Pearl Earring, by Tracy Chevalier.
- Song I'm Loving: Consequence of Sounds, by Regina Spektor.
- Show I'm Watching: The River and Supernatural.
- Current beverage of choice: Diet Coke
- Loving: Vanilla Almond lip balm; Cherry Blossom Body Creme