The idea: shuffle your favorite playlist.
1st - the overall theme for the apocalypse.
2nd- What plays when you kill your first zombie.
3rd - plays when getting chased by a horde.
4th - plays when you have to kill your loved one (it happens to everyone when the Apocalypse comes).
5th- plays when you find a group of survivors.
6th - plays when you meet a new love interest.
7th - plays when you have to make your final stand.
8th - plays when you *think* you've survived it all.
9th - plays when you discover a bite mark upon your person.
And 10th - End credits! My playlist will never seem so epic! Here we go!!
1. Digging my Own Grave - Thrice (Nice beginning!)
2. Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert [Killing my first zombie!] (YES!)
3. Viva la Vida - Coldplay [running from a horde] (I can see that)
4. This Ain't a Scene - Fall Out Boy (Well, it makes killing my loved one seem less sad)
5. I hope This Gets to You - The Daylights [Found survivors] (How is this working so well? "I've been searchin'. . . I knew I found what I was looking for. . . etc.)
6. The Call - Regina Spektor [A sweet song, for when I meet my "new love interest"]
7. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore [FINAL STAND!]
8. Playing God - Paramore [I *think* I made it!] (Seriously, it's like I already made my playlist for the apocalypse)
9. Half-Truism - The Offspring [Found my bite mark] ("If we don't make it alright, then it's a helluva good day to die!)
10. Hope - Jack Johnson [And scene!] (My story ends on hope. There WILL be a cure and I will save the world!)
Wow. That's awesome. I'm going to listen to these songs, and imagine myself in the zombie apocalypse movie of my life, and it's going to be EPIC!