Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OMG, Pwnies!


A few weekends ago, Matt had a work thing. I'm not really sure what else to call it. Just a work sponsored get together for all employees. He was given free tickets, and we were on our way! Since I didn't know what to expect, I had no expectations one way or the other of the day would be. Until we pulled into the parking lot, and he said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. There's pony rides."

SQUEE!!!! I immediately became over-excited and planned out my day. "Ok, first we get some food, then I get to ride a pony!" I had a delicious chili cheese dog, and then I went back outside, where I let the tiny children go first on the pony rides while I amused myself with a tiny goat and a small pot bellied pig. After trying to convince hubs to let us get the pig (only $60!), we went back inside to do other things until the pony ride line went down.

Like a kid in a candy store, I went about looking at the different booths. Unfortunately, most of them were for children 10 and under (they had signs! :( ). I found one booth offering free caricature drawings, of which I made hubby sit through. Another one let me get my face painted with a large and awesome four leaf clover. Back outside, I got to ride Daphne, a beautiful blonde and tan pony. She was the smallest one, but they assured me I would not hurt her. Lol. It helps that I weigh about as much as a ten year old. We played Bingo last; we lost. I was frustrated, and Matt was amused at how competitive I was over the whole ordeal. I honestly would have stolen his board if he'd gotten Bingo. :P

It was a fantastic day. I told Matt that I felt bad for dragging him around to things I wanted to do and not really letting him do anything, but he said there was nothing he'd like to do, so he was just letting me have my fun day. :)

Pwnies!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awww I'm glad you had fun! I love ponies!