Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Neglection



I have neglected to up-date any of my dear readers on my Fall into Reading Challenge, which I nearly finished, with the exception of reading The Spartans. In my defense, I did end up reading several books that had not originally been on my list. For example: Peeled, by Joan Bauer. I let my sister talk me into thinking it would be a good book, but the young adult fiction? Yeah, I'm kind of passed that now. I fail to get interested. I also read several other books that I ended up buying myself, and now I'm at the sad, sad point where I am out of books to read. Save The Spartans. :(

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow... I've only read 3 of my 11 books, so you are a lot farther than I am! I'm almost done with the 4th book though, New Moon... last night I couldn't put it down!