Saturday, September 6, 2008

All These Things


Lately I've had these "things", I call them. They're basically quirky likes that I have.

Thing Number 1: Plaid. I love plaid. I have a pair of plaid shoes that I cannot get enough of! Plaid, plaid, plaid!


Thing Number 2: Hearts. And not cutesy little hearts, either, just simple hearts.

Thing Number 3: Robots! But only cute robots.


Thing Number 4: Rain. I love the rain. I get kind of cranky if it's too sunny for long, and my dream is to one day live in a town that is A) not sunny or B) rainy often.



Thing Number 5: The color gray. It happens to be one of my favorite colors, but it has to be the right kind of gray. I go for either gunmetal, or dove gray.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Only 3 things?

GeekGirl said...

I forgot to mention gray and rain and wellies . . .