Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Great Big Geeky Heart



In my bid to find some good entertainment, I recently visited Hulu, a site that allows you to watch certain TV shows and movies for free. I watched the first episode in season 2 of Burn Notice, a great show if you're into cute spies and their bad awesome friends. I then decided to try a go at Bionic Woman, definitely a geek venture. The show did not fail my expectations, so I finished off the first (and only) season available (for now).

Then, out of TV shows to keep my attention, I decided to take a trip down SciFi Lane. Destination Truth is on its second season on SciFi, but I never really gave it a proper watch. I have to say, my interest is peaked. Again, I re-iterate that paranormal goings-on were given proper discussion room in my household alongside Politics and Fashion, so to me a show that seeks to investigate tellings of monsters and other things that go bump in the night isn't so out there. And its darn interesting to see their findings when they use tech instead of mumbo jumbo to investigate. Currently I'm viewing a show where they're chasing a Vietnamese sea monster about Ha Noi Bay. Their tech is detecting giant masses of movement under the water, and one of their investigators is witnessing some crazy splashing going on - they're trying to draw it out into the open- and all I find myself thinking is - that poor thing must be so freaked out by all these people!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I always love finding great new shows.

velocibadgergirl said...

Ooh, I love me some Burn Notice :D

My husband and I are very glad that it's back for a second season!