Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Electric Toothbrush

I recently invested in an inexpensive electric toothbrush, and used it for the first time tonight. I know what some must be thinking: Why did you buy an electric toothbrush? And others: What took you so long?

I bought an ET because I wanted my teeth to feel really polished and clean. I waited so long because they are obnoxiously loud in a way that makes them, well, obnoxious. But after using it tonight, I suppose I could put up with the noise because my teeth feel squeaky!

Now I'm wondering, however. I have a thirst for knowledge, one that requires I ask weird questions and know the answer to even the lamest of questions. So, what is the proper way to use an ET? Do you just sort of move it lazily about? Is there a count for each section of teeth? What would get me the most benefit out of it?

I must know!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I had one that buzzed every 30 seconds so each 30 seconds you would move it around a quadrant of your mouth. I just moved it around.. it basically does everything else for you!