Monday, November 15, 2010

Library Loot

I was kind of optimistic about going to the library today, but I was a bit disappointed. When I told my husband I "only got three books," he found it quite amusing. "ONLY three, huh?" he replied. So, here is my loot, which took awhile to find, and which I am not at all sure about, as far as how good they will be. I guess that's the beauty of the library: I didn't buy any books I might not like, and I can give them right back.

The Borgia Bride, by Jeanne Kalogridis.I was definitely in the mood for another historical novel after The Mistress of Rome (great novel!), so I grabbed this one up. I plan on reading her Medici novel next.

The Devil in Green, by Mark Chadbourne.
It had me at "dark fantasy" and also "Tuatha de Danann." (Google it; it's great stuff.)

Darkborn, by Alison Sinclair.
I hope this one lives up to my expectations. The cover art is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yay for libraries! I've kind of hit a reading plateau and haven't picked up any of the books I've rented from the library :( I definitely won't be finishing them before they have to go back :(.