Monday, October 4, 2010

Library Grabs



I finished Twenties Girl, and knew I needed more books ASAP, so I headed to the library today with high hopes and a list. I came back with two. Not because it was all I could find, but because the other books were quite large and I didn't want to get too overwhelmed.




The first book is Murder 101, by Maggie Barbieri. About an English professor, who is visited by the police with some good news and some bad news. First, they found her previously stolen car. Second, she is now a suspect for murder as one of her students was found dead in the trunk. With the help of her friend, Max, Alison must snoop to clear her name.




The second book is The Nanny Diaries, one I have been wanting to read for years. Let's hope it lives up to all the hype!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Let me know how Murder 101 is, and if you'd like, when I finish Hunger Games I can 'lend' it to you if you have the nook app on your phone and you can read it :)