Friday, July 3, 2009

Dead Like Me


Despite the doom and gloom title, this is not an emo posting. Instead, it is one that I will use to first say that Burn Notice is up and running, and OMGsh, I LOVE Burn Notice. Is it bad that Fiona is my total hero? Nothing can't be solved with some C-4 or a shotgun and some bad awesomeness.


But, browsing through Hulu after watching the latest Burn Notice, I found an old show I never got into because when I started watching, I started watching late, and so had no idea what the frak was going on. Dead Like Me, in which there are some lines that make me laugh, the main character makes some observations that I can't help but agree with ("Bad people are punished by society; good people are punished by Murphy's Law."), and the career counselor? Dolores Herbig "As In Her Big Brown Eyes"? Totally reminds me of my boss. I am not lying. Oh, I mean my ex-boss, who moved. But seriously, imagine going to work to deal with THAT every day.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Ha, too funny! I need to watch the show!