Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's New



     Currently, I am sitting through a boring class that allows me to keep my job as a student worker. I'm keeping my job as a student worker for only a month and some change. In December, after my birthday and my sister's birthday, but before Christmas, Hubs and I plan on moving to a new city, where he will work at his new job, and I will stay home to work on a master's degree in Library Science. In the middle of all of this, I'm hoping we can start a little family. Faith isn't about believing your plans will go through, it's knowing that even if they don't, God will take care of you, and everything will turn out just fine.  

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Good luck! I can't believe our birthday's are a month away! Yikes!

Vikki said...

I love you guys so much and am praying for the best for you!