Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Rather Mundane Day



I had a bit more to do today than most days. Errands to run before work, frustrations before and during work - well, let me just give you the highlights.

  • Run downstairs to tell my apartment manager that I cannot fix my clogged bathtub. Gratefully thank her for agreeing to send the handyman to take care of it.
  • Take my dog outside. Wait while she sniffs grass and picks a spot exactly like every other spot.
  • Meet with my adviser at the University. Learn that a class that I had taken and passed was not in my records. I must bring a transcript on Monday, and if it isn't on said transcript, I have to retake the class.
  • Deposit check at bank. Wonder if the trip is worth going home, or if I should pass remaining time at McDonald's since I'm already halfway to work.
  • Find it impossible to sit in McDonald's after I eat lunch. Head home.
  • Tool around on my laptop until I have to leave for work.
  • Spend hours in mind-numbing conditions, punctuated by stupid questions from co-workers.
  • Finally head home. Think about watching a movie: The Shooter? Pirates of the Caribbean?
Seriously, if it could have been a little more boring, you might not have just wasted a few precious minutes reading about it.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Lol yes, I was rather bored while reading this post... j/k!!!

I think your day was more exciting than mine, believe it or not... but hello! MLIA!