Friday, April 3, 2009

The Internet Seems Smaller . . .

On a day where things get a little boring, I turn to the internet for entertainment: little games, interesting or funny blogs, new information to learn. It's all there and more! But why can't I find it?!

Each blog I've visited in the past 30 minutes or so has been discontinued, or is so new that I've finished it within five minutes time. I've read all the updates on my Google Reader, and I've checked out Wikipedia for random things to learn, and I am thoroughly bored out of my mind. In times like these, I can only turn to a book, but sometimes I need to take a break *gasp!* from even my current book of choice.

I suppose I'll go see what's on TV, but I can tell even now that that will be a pointless endeavor.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I get bored nowadays on the internet too... Hmmmm....