Link to the person(s) that tagged you - (see above).
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
After speaking to my sister over the phone about everything including blogging, she said that since I was tagged twice, I should do twelve habits/quirks/non-important things about myself. I think it will be a challenge, but let's see what I can come up with. . .
- I think the color gray is so pretty. Other people see a gray day and think it is drab, whereas I feel my spirits uplifted by it, or a gray shirt and think it is boring, whereas I own a bazillion different gray shirts and I adore every one of them. Of course, it helps that I have the coloring that works with gray. :P
- I find a lot of pleasure in really jamming out to some pretty hard rock. If a good Rob Zombie song pops on the radio, I'll turn it up as loud as my car radio will allow me. I also enjoy System of a Down, Seether, Flyleaf, Drowning Pool, and Disturbed.
- However, I make it a point to keep the songs on my iPod upbeat and uplifting. There is nothing like walking to class while listening to "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger," by Daft Punk. It's also hard to be in a bad mood when taking my dog for a walk and listening to jack Johnson.
- I love different kinds of ethnic food. Among my favorites are German, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Greek.
- I am unable to deny my dog anything when she puts her mind to getting something by utilizing her big brown eyes and cute little face.
- I am an avid follower of Questionable Content, and ICanHasCheezburger.
- I think I'm missing the gene that makes me able to come up with cute, creative things, and the artistic ability to achieve them when I DO happen upon a cute idea.
- My favorite dinosaur is the T-Rex.
- I find geology fascinating.
- I love to star-gaze when I can.
- Taking me to a bookstore has been likened to taking a kid to a candy-store. In fact, my brother-in-law lost me once in a small bookstore. It's not hard; I'm pretty small and end up in unusual book sections.
- My hair is almost black when I'm indoors, but when I'm outside in the bright sun, and you look closely it's actually red. Seriously, my sister might not believe me, but my hair is dark red when I go outside to take my dog for walks. I should know, I'm the closest to it!